Monday, November 17, 2008

NOT A ‘WHOIS’ BECAUSE EVEN THEY DON’T KNOW THEMSELVES!

I would like to thank the person (female first wife) that forwarded me the following:

You receive a few comments’ from “Anonymums”. The .com domain name is registered but is parked.

For details goto
www.whois.net and look up anonymums.com (which is registered in Australia)

Surprise - the .net and .org are also owned by the same person in Australia.


They have also been posting under various blogs for a little time and actually include fictional correspondence with the SPCA.
Just as interesting that a domain called anonimum.com is registered to Maureen Harrod in Queensland who describes herself as a ‘maniacal’ woman in the blurb for her book ‘The Nook of Oz’. Pity ‘anonymums’ cannot be so accurate with her personal profile.

Thanks and I have seen the fictional correspondence which is actually quite pathetic, if they are going to invent correspondence then obviously they are devoid of any moral code.

Now has the anonymums blogger STOLEN the names from the .com/.org/.net sites?

Is the owner of the domain names aware that someone is using the name?

OR are they just really annoyed they do not have a site with all the gloss and polish and millions of visitors of the Family Law Web Guide site?

If they really own the .com/.org/.net names - have they approached the FLWG to host their site? because surely that would put their argument to bed about the true nature of the FLWG.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anonymum said...

I can assure you I have nothing to do with anything that is posted regarding this situation.
The domain anonymum.com {please note the absence of an "s"} was a gift from one of my daughters and nothing to do with the domain of a similar name.
It is a personal blog and I would appreciate your taking any reference to myself or my blog from this situation.
Now I understand some of the strange links coming into my blog and a few other little bits and pieces.
I have now been forced to make my blog private.
Thanks
Maureen

anonymum said...

Ok, now I've flagged this post. I asked nicely and got nothing.
Even an acknowledgement that I spoke would have been good.